STRATEGY FOR DEVELOPMENT FISHIERIES AND TECHNICAL ECONOMIS COLLEGE TO 2030
College of Economics, Technology and Fisheries is a public vocational education institution under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, capable of multi-disciplinary and multi-level training, training high-quality human resources. high quality, approaching the ASEAN-4 regional and international level; training, connecting businesses, combining research, application, and transfer of scientific and technological advances, contributing to improving the quality of human resources in the Agriculture and Rural Development sector, and the socio-economic development of Vietnam. localities and the country, in which the training of aquatic human resources is the focus.
By 2025, develop into a high-quality college, approaching ASEAN-4 regional and international level. Striving to meet the conditions and standards to become a University of Economics, Technology and Fisheries in the period 2026 -2030; By 2030, to become a quality and prestigious training institution, gradually reaching regional and international standards.
3. Strategic goals
3.1. General objective
To radically and comprehensively renovate vocational education, develop it into a high-quality college, approach the level of ASEAN-4 countries and the world, ensure favorable working conditions, and promote highly intelligence and capacity of officials and teachers; learners with professional skills, digital skills, soft skills, entrepreneurial skills; strive to meet the conditions and standards to become a higher education institution in the period 2026 -2030; is a quality and reputable training institution, with a good management system, self-reliance and effective operation.
3.2. Detail goal
a) Period 2021-2025
- Arrange the organizational apparatus to be streamlined and efficient according to the Resolution No. 19-NQ/TW dated October 25, 2017 of the Central Executive Committee on continuing to renovate the organization and management system, improve quality and operational efficiency of public non-business units.
- Having a modern school administration system, suitable to the country and countries in the region;
- Enrollment scale is from 1,750 - 1,900 students/year; the training scale reaches from 3,500 - 3,850 pupils/students/year. Training 07 key occupations (03 occupations at international level, 02 occupations in ASEAN region and 02 occupations at national level);
- 100% of teachers meet the standards according to the regulations of vocational education, 95% of the teachers have a master's degree or higher (with 8-10 doctoral students);
- Having a dedicated team capable of advising and implementing quality assurance and quality assurance activities, 100% of key occupations are evaluated externally.
- Basically complete the digitization of training management activities, quality management, management of officials and employees;
- To gradually shift to financial autonomy for the school's revenue-generating activities, by 2025 to be 20% autonomous. Ensure that the income of officials, employees and employees increases every year.
b) Period 2026-2030
- Continue to review and consolidate the organizational structure towards a streamlined and efficient direction and build an advanced governance model to approach developed countries in the world. Striving to meet the conditions to propose upgrading into a higher education institution.
- Enrollment scale is from 2,800 - 2,900 students/year; training scale reaches from 7,200-7,600 pupils/year; there are 26 training professions; 100% of industries/occupations have the participation of enterprises and meet quality accreditation standards;
- 100% of lecturers have a master's degree or higher (of which there are 10-15 people with doctorate); specialized faculties have 20-30% of staff and teachers with sufficient foreign language qualifications to work independently with foreign experts;
- Building facilities that are qualified to ensure training quality in a synchronous and modern direction in order to create a favorable environment for lecturers and students to develop comprehensively in virtue, intelligence, body, beauty and promote intellectual capacity in school development;
- To strive for 40% autonomy by 2030; ensure monthly income for staff, lecturers and employees reaching 01 times of basic salary, revenue from scientific and technological activities, production, fishery extension and transfer reaches 25% of total revenue.
4. Key tasks
a) Improve the quality of training
- Promote and improve enrollment efficiency through promotional activities and expanding enrollment networks in localities;
- Developing training industries and occupations in stages:
+ Period 2021-2025: opening 10 new professions in the fields of: Fisheries control, Fisheries extension, Fishery pathology, Fishing and fishing, Food processing techniques, Beauty care, Travel guide Calendar, Receptionist, Restaurant, Hotel, Hotel Management. Maintain training in 07 approved key occupations.
+ Period 2026-2030: Open 09 new occupations in the fields of: Plant protection, Plant selection and breeding, Hi-tech agriculture, Industrial and civil electronics, Industrial and civil electricity, Electricity Civil, Industrial Electrical, Automotive Technology, Air Conditioning and Air Conditioning Engineering.
- Continuing to train 07 approved key occupations; training 04 high-quality professions, including: Aquaculture, Processing and preserving aquatic products, Veterinary medicine; Biotechnology; strive to have 2-3 professions trained in international languages.
- Innovating and developing programs and curricula to meet the requirements and criteria of high-quality schools; - Open university-level training courses in line with the university's establishment roadmap (if any) in the following fields: Aquaculture, Aquatic Pathology, Aquatic Processing Technology, Biotechnology , Food Technology, Veterinary Medicine, Accounting, Finance-Banking, Business Administration, Information Technology, Tourism, Hotel Management, Restaurant and Catering Management.
b) Develop organizational apparatus and human resources
- Develop and organize the implementation of the Project on organizational arrangement and employment positions according to the Resolution No. 19-NQ/TW dated October 25, 2017 of the Central Executive Committee on continuing to renovate the organizational system and manage and improve the quality and operational efficiency of public non-business units. - To build a contingent of officials and employees in sufficient quantity, in a balanced structure according to each specialized field of faculties and departments, with continuous transition between generations, with professional competence. , professionalism, dedication to the profession, long-term attachment to the school, meeting the criteria of a high-quality school.
- Develop and implement policies to attract and use talents, ensure stable training and scientific research; improve professional skills, informatics and foreign languages for staff and teachers.
c) Developing learners
- Strengthening political and ideological education for students. Improve the quality of training, ensure that students with professional skills, digital skills, soft skills, start-up skills and graduates have jobs;
- Completing synchronous mechanisms and policies. Create an environment and favorable conditions for students to develop intellectually, physically, and with knowledge and skills;
- Improve student service quality and services to monitor and improve service quality.
d) Carry out inspection and quality assurance
- Building, completing and operating the school's quality assurance system to meet the criteria of high quality schools.
- Implementing, accrediting the school quality and accrediting the quality of training programs, especially key occupations.
e) Strengthening international cooperation, scientific research, business cooperation
- Sign cooperation agreements with enterprises in receiving students to practice internships at enterprises; participate in the development of programs and curricula, organize training, use human resources and transfer technology;
- Promote international cooperation in training with universities such as Deakin University - Australia, Zhongshan University - China...;
- Enhance technology application in production, implement fishery extension projects and transfer technology to businesses and localities in need.
f) Strengthening facilities
- Strengthening facilities to meet quality assurance conditions according to the criteria of high-quality colleges.
- Invest in building, renovating and upgrading infrastructure in line with the University's development strategy and the overall design of the school's construction site; organize the exploitation, effective use, good maintenance to synchronize and modernize the facilities, contributing to the comprehensive and sustainable development of the University. Organize the implementation of medium-term investment projects (if any) to ensure progress, quality and compliance with the provisions of the law on public investment.
- Effectively use equipment and assets and promote the application of information technology in asset management.
g) Financial development, promotion of autonomy
- Innovating management methods, developing and diversifying financial sources, exploiting revenue sources from training and service activities, joint ventures and associations... to increase income for staff and teachers of the University. School; effectively use financial resources and assets of the unit to achieve common strategic goals.
- Develop a roadmap for tuition fees and service activities to achieve the revenue target according to the estimate. Striving to increase monthly income for officials, lecturers and employees by 0.5 times by 2025, by 2030, reaching 1 times of basic salary.
- To exercise financial autonomy in accordance with the roadmap prescribed by the Government on the autonomy mechanism of public non-business units in the field of vocational education.
5. Financial resources to implement the strategy
- State budget.
- Non-business revenue, production and business revenue of the unit.
- Funds mobilized from international cooperation, from projects, programs and education socialization avf loans and aid.
- Other funding sources.